AF is committed to exceeding the growing needs of our membership through advanced technologies. To improve our members' experience and increase efficiencies, AF has transitioned all paper notices on unanswered cases to email notifications.
Advantages of Electronic Notifications
- Ensures immediate, electronic notice of an arbitration filing
- Eliminates delayed handling due to incorrect/incomplete address used by Applicants
- Provides members an efficient handling method for routing within the company
- Allows emails with incorrect claim number or insured name to be quickly routed to someone with arbitration knowledge for proper handling
About the Process
Each member company will provide a global email address to which AF will send its notifications. Only an authorized officer of the member company may approve the process.
How to Sign Up
- Determine the authorized officer of the member company (a corporate officer, senior-level executive, or an individual who has the authority to bind your organization to a nationwide contract) to approve the conversion of paper notices to email notifications.
- Complete the Global Authorization Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: TPAs must complete and submit the forms on the TPA Resources page.
- Provide a preferred verification date to test the email address.
- Provide a preferred activation date to begin receiving email notifications.
AF is available to support members throughout this process. Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions at 1-866-977-3434.