The following resources are provided to ensure your success navigating Total Recovery Solution (TRS). TRS is a work-in-progress; these resources are based on its current state of development.
- (28:51) — Reviews the Filing workflow for TRS.
- (7:36) — Reviews the primary-excess coverage functionality.
- (11:48) — Demonstrates how to file arbitration in TRS against a company that is non-signatory to the automobile subrogation arbitration agreement.
- (20:57) — Reviews the Responding workflow, including adding damages (counterclaim).
- (25:00) — Covers the steps to add, edit, delete, and withdraw a deferment, as well as to challenge the deferment or assert an exclusion against the deferred filing as the adverse party.
- (10:28) — Reviews submitting evidence to TRS using AFClient.
- (3:03) — Reviews submitting video evidence and adding bookmarks.
- (15:39) — Reviews revisits in TRS.
- (8:29) — Reviews requesting a three-person panel and/or personal appearance in TRS.
- (9:28) — Reviews the steps to complete to submit a post-decision issue regarding policy limits or denial of coverage (Rule 3-9), a clerical or jurisdictional error (Rule 4-2), or a delinquent award pay notification (Rule 5-2).
- (19:53) — Reviews the Hearing workflow.
- (18 minutes) - reviews the hearing and decision review/approval process.
These 60-minute sessions offer members a live demonstration of TRS
. View the available dates and sign up for the following Webinars.