Throughout 2021, we are excited to introduce several enhancements aimed at improving our members’ experience. Details and release dates will be shared in the coming months.
- E-Subro Hub Upgrade – You spoke; we listened! AF will be updating E-Subro Hub to enhance the look and feel, bringing with it an improved user experience.
- Business Intelligence Analytics – We will be launching a new visualization, Company E-Subro Hub Dashboard, which will provide an interactive experience from Demand and Responder views of actions taken in E-Subro Hub.
So far, we have launched enhancements to TRS reports with PIP/Med Pay filters (completed January 14 and February 11, 2021). During this year, TRS Metrics will begin phase 2, which includes an expansion of drill-down capability. We will also launch a new Predictive Analytics dashboard.
- PIP and Medical Payment Arbitration in Total Recovery Solution® (TRS®): AF will continue to enhance the TRS PIP and Medical Payment functionality in 2021. This will include enhancements to the Hearing functionality for Arbitrators and improved decision quality for our members.
- Priority of Payments/Concurrent Coverage functionality in TRS: AF is working to provide our members the ability to file for Priority of Payments/Concurrent Coverage recovery in TRS. This functionality will be available for Collision, Comprehensive/OTC, and PIP and Medical Payment coverages.
- Total Recovery Solution® (TRS®) Metrics Visualizations (December 17, 2020) – AF launched the initial phase of TRS Metrics, which includes three, interactive charts showing features filed and features published from the view of filing and responding parties. For more details, please see the December E-Bulletin.
- PIP and Medical Payment Arbitration in TRS (December 14, 2020) – AF introduced enhanced functionality to allow the filing of new PIP and Medical Payment (Med Pay) coverages within Total Recovery Solution® (TRS®). Note: Does not include NY PIP. By filing these coverages in TRS, members will benefit from reduced cycle time and improved decision quality.
- Admit Liability (November 21, 2020) – AF launched a new E-Subro Hub feature within the Counter Offer and Reduced Payment negotiation actions that allows the responder to admit 100% liability. In the event the demand proceeds to arbitration, the 100% liability admission will carry over into TRS. Companies opt in to this new feature through a company configuration option.
- Shared Evidence (October 31, 2020) – For Auto supplemental filings, evidence submitted by the parties to support or dispute the supplemental damages will be viewable to the parties on the initial filing. Any new party subsequently added to the case (to recover their damages from one or all of the initial parties) would not see the public evidence. Users should review their evidence and redact any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) it may contain.