- Only add the new damages being sought.
- Attach evidence to support the new damages, as well as evidence from prior filing regarding damages. Ex: Sometimes, Rental is sought and the arbitrator needs the repair estimate, submitted on the initial filing, to verify the rental period.
- Recovering Party: Add a payment received from a responding company related to the new damages sought.
- Responding Party: Add a payment made to the recovering party related to the new supplemental damages sought.
- Include damages previously sought in the initial filing.
- Add a payment received (recovering party) or payment made (responding party) related to the damages sought on the initial filing.