Two new videos have been added to the TRS Resources page that provide a complete walk-through of the process from both a recovering party and adverse party perspective:
- Filing a Supplement Case (2:32) (Published June 25, 2020)
- Responding to a Supplement Filings (4:21) (Published June 25, 2020)
- Liability is not in dispute.
- The only dispute is damages.
- Evidence attached to the initial filing’s Liability Arguments is automatically migrated to the supplemental filing.
- New evidence can be attached.
- Prior payments can be added as they relate to the supplemental damages.